Belong in Buffalo
Buffalo, Missouri is on the move. Our community is experiencing growth in programs and support for business development, community empowerment, and city beautification projects. Missouri Community Betterment recognized our efforts in 2018 with the Community of the Year Award.
Start a Business, Become a Neighbor
Our forward-thinking team fosters Buffalo’s culture of growth and innovation. Small-business start-ups thrive alongside long-standing and supportive members of the business community.
Entrepreneurs have access to local business resources. Some examples are our business speaker series, economic development team, and Chamber of Commerce network. We also have close resources including business services in Springfield and beyond including the efactory and Small Business and Technology Development Center (SBTDC). You don’t have to leave Buffalo for great wifi. We’re equipped to handle a growing tech industry with access to fiber and broadband services.
Your Business Belongs Here
Our community is tight-knit, but not in the nosey neighbor way you’re thinking. The biggest perk of owning a business in Buffalo is the incredible community support. Your “regulars” aren’t just customers, they’re your downtown neighbors and friends that feel like family. Outside of business hours, you’ll find community members pitching in to help each other. They pitch in at community clean-up events, parades, and festivals. As it turns out, we’re tight-knit because we actually like each other. We enjoy seeing our neighbors succeed.
- 1 hour of legal consultation from Ellis, Hammons, and Johnson, PC
- 2 hours of economic development consultation from Hollie Elliott, Dallas County Economic Development Executive Director
- 2 hours of business consultation from Tanya Watson, Buffalo Area Chamber of Commerce Director
- 1 business training professional development course through the eFactory
- 1 hour of consultation from the local bank of your choice
- Old Missouri Bank
- US Bank
- OakStar Bank
- O’Bannon Bank
- 3 hours of consultation from CPA FIRM
- Business license fee waiver
Networking And Promotions
- free business brief in the Buffalo Reflex
- 8-week free subscription to the Buffalo Reflex
- $25 Buffalo Chamber of Commerce first-year membership for start-ups
- 1 feature article in the Buffalo Reflex
- 1 membership announcement and spot
- light in Weekly Chamber Newsletter
- Sidewalk repair cost-share program
- Volunteer site clean-up
- Downtown beautification
Potential Business Solicited
- Restaurant Lunch/Catering
- Gym/Workout Facility
- Child Care